Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back to blogging!

My son is a huge goofball- much like his mom and dad! He's got moves for days and loves to entertain, he reminds me a ton of his Uncle Tay.

Mr. P loves to help us put away our costco groceries, it takes awhile for us to sort, separate, freeze etc. everything that we get from there, but it is well worth it. We just let Mr. P (and the cat!) play with the boxes. Here my lil man decided he was a soup can soldier!


Being a mom is hard work. But there is not a single day that I don't like this job. In fact, I don't ever want to be away from my son. Almost to a fault. I have a sitter who watches him on Monday and Wednesday while I teach, and it breaks my heart every.single.time I leave him.

I am going through a little guilt now. I am having a very tough time distinguishing how much is too much to take on in my life and how much is too little. I have gotten very clear on many things in this past week.

1. Preston is growing up way too fast. This I have no control over.

2. I have resonated with this quote I've read "I can do anything but I don't have to do everything."

3. Time is more valuable than money.

4. I love teaching and practicing yoga. It makes me whole.

5. My family comes first. I am so blessed to be in an amazing partnership & marriage with my husband. I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.

I have been extremely stressed out these past few weeks because I have been struggling with doing what I *think* I should be doing and not doing what I *love* to do. 

My plate is too full. 

Where to go from here... I'm not really sure. My amazing husband has said, "finish up what you've committed to, and don't take any more on."

I think I'll take his advice. 

I am back to blogging, I have some creative projects in the pipeline, I have been snuggling with Mr. P.

Life is good.


One more adorable photo:


*I love his hands*

in truth, 



No comments:

Post a Comment