Sunday, September 9, 2012

Let me introduce you to "Pile!"

This, my friends, is pile!


We have pile! on the menu at least twice a month. I promised in my monthly menu post to share with you how we make this. It is delicious, simple, and everyone love it!

This is how to make it:

1. Make rice according to package directions. We usually use brown basmati, but we happen to have white jasmine rice this month.

2. Saute mushrooms, sweet onions, and garlic in butter or olive oil.

3. Scramble some eggs and melt cheese on top.

4. Layer rice, eggs, and mushroom mixture. Top with hot sauce- optional.
Franks Red Hot and Tabasco are best!

And there you have it! 



3 comments:

  1. Totally making this this week!

    Looks sooo good right now!
    --Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!! great combination of foods. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Awesome post! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can see it on my blog at http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete