Friday, September 7, 2012

Our Pinterest Inspired Bathroom!

I have to tell y'all that I have no idea where the original image came from, if you know please leave the info in the comments section so that I can give credit where credit is due! This particular photo links up to my Home Sweet Home board on Pinterest.

Isn't this stunning?!

I found this photo on Pinterest a few months ago, and could not stop thinking about it.


LOVE THIS! shelving

Well, Happy Hubby and I got to work!

We already have the dark gray in our home, so we popped open the old can and slapped it on the wall, though we all know painting, even only one wall, takes way more time and patience than just "slapping it on..."

Happy Hubby made me some of his amazing brackets, and we painted some pine board white for the shelves and hung them. 

And this is what we came up with!


It is very difficult to photograph this little nook of the bathroom, so I apologize for the photo, but you get the gist!

Whoop! Whoop!


Here is the view from the mirror :)

Happy Hubby just framed it also, btw!

Next we will touch up the white paint, finally install a tp holder, and spray paint all that brass to look less 90's!

Thanks for letting me show off my Pinterest Inspired Master Bathroom!

Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. I like your version of that bathroom nook better since the effect of the dark gray is more highlighted. Based on the photo, I can see that the surface was coarse, which made the wall sparkle from afar. And yes, the brass will have to change color in order for everything to blend. I would love to see how your bathroom looks now. =)

    Regards,
    Lida Swisher

    ReplyDelete