Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Valentine

I don't like Valentine's day!

But I love LOVE. I love my children, I love my husband, I love my friends. 
But I love them every day...

Nonetheless, I decided to make a valentine for a sweet friend.

I have been thinking about this concept for awhile and wanted to play with it. It is inspired by mixed media art, which I seem to be crazy about these days.

I have so many ideas & inspirations and so little extra time on my hands these days. So I figured I'd start here:


The back is white fabric with large pink polka dots. 

I adore how it turned out and I am flooded with inspiration for other projects!

These are great scrap bin busters, and they are so very fun to make, especially if you know exactly who you're making it for :)

I hope my dear friend knows I am grateful for her and my love runs deep.
After all, that's what valentines day is supposed to be about.

That's what every day is supposed to be about!
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment