Friday, March 15, 2013

Flashback: Preston's Nursery

These past few weeks have been spent sorting, purging, soaking, washing, and building in preparation for the arrival of our baby girl. I'll be posting a series of the multitude of projects that we have been working on for her room and there will be plenty of before and afters. 

I have also been working on Preston's big boy room, and I got to thinking that I never did a post about his nursery. So, today is a little flashback to about this time (pregnancy timeline wise ~28 weeks) when we were expecting Mr. P!

I'll certainly have to dig around to find before photos of this room, but I'll tell you it was sherbet orange and mauve when we moved in. Ew. A couple gallons of paint, some chair rail installation, and a couple Billy Bookcases later this is what we came up with!






This weekend our little man will move into his big boy bed! I can not believe that he will be 2.5 years old on Sunday. It's so true that time flies when you're having fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment